Tuesday, October 8, 2013

RECIPE FOR LOAN APPROVAL

  I have been noticing that many people like to put their recipes up on social media to share with a hungry public-and I know-I want to try them all. So I thought it might be instructive to put up my quick loan approval recipe:

1) Call your lending professional (hopefully me) :)

2) Go over the following information:
    A) Income
    B) Job history
   C) Rental/mortgage history
   D) assets
   E) Allow credit to be pulled
   F) If any credit issues-address them prior to writing an offer on a home
  G) Determine the best loan product for your financial and credit situation
  E) Establish price range and payment comfort

3) Find a buyer's agent-if you wish for a referral I would be happy to give one

4) Begin the search for a home

5) Write an offer

6) Bring accepted offer, along with outstanding financial documents to loan application appointment

7) As the loan moves through the process, bring any documentation required by underwriting in a timely 
   manner 

Mix together, add a dash of patience and good humor.  Let sit for approximately 30 days and enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment